Reiki Level 1
Reiki Level 1 is absolutely for everyone!
The BEnefits of Reiki
- Rapid stress reduction
- Relief from pain, anxiety & depression
- Improved sleep and digestion
- A greater sense of well-being
- Relief of headaches, cold symptoms, flu symptoms, strains, sprains and even the side effects of cancer treatments.
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process.
- The continued use of Reiki treatments when you are not sick will manifest itself as self- confidence and self-assurance.
- It speeds the healing of injuries
- Gently realigns and detoxifies the body
- Aids in the recovery from emotional trauma.
- Provides long-term relief because it heals at the source of illness, whether it is at the physical, emotional or mental level.
What is Reiki?
Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”) is a form of hands-on healing that originated in Japan, in 1922. It is used to restore balanced energy flow throughout the body.
Reiki translated means "Universal life force energy." This universal life force is an energy found within all things, people, animals, plants, rocks, trees… even the earth itself has this life force energy and without it, our physical bodies would cease to live. Someone trained in the use of Reiki, channels that life force energy to the recipient allowing it to flow to where it is needed.
Everything, as well as the body and its organs, generates a frequency. If our life force energy is low or blocked, we are more likely to get sick, which brings on symptoms of injury, illness and disease. When the life force is high (balanced energy), we can maintain our health and well-being.
Reiki helps restore balance and being balanced helps maintain normal functioning. It provides deep relaxation and offers the body the life force energy where it is needed and assists the body in breaking up energy blockages therefore, enhancing healing and eliminating symptoms.
Reiki gets to the root of the blockage (issue), breaks it apart and restores the proper balance. Reiki treats the whole of the person addressing physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances.
Reiki supports our well-being and strengthens our bodies natural ability to heal itself by encouraging balance in our energy centres called Chakras.
- What is Reiki?
- History of Reiki and Lineage
- Energy Healing
- Attunement to Reiki Level 1 Energy
- 3 Degrees of Reiki
- The Five Reiki Principles
- Mindfulness and How to Practice
- The Human Energy Field
- Aura/Energy Cleansing and Protecting
- An Overview of the Chakra System
- Preparing to Offer a Reiki Session
- Self-healing Hand Positions and Self-Healing Practice
- Hand Positions for Healing Others and Practice for Others
- Using Reiki to Energize Plants, Food & Pets
- Reiki Spirit Guides
- Gassho, Kenyoku Technique, Byosen Scanning
- Theory, History & Development of Reiki (manual included in course)
- Energy exercises for your health (meditation/visualization, grounding, smudging)
- Reiki Level 1 attunement
- Lunch (snacks, water and tea are also provided)
- Self Reiki practice and practice on others (you will both give and receive a full treatment)
- Usui Reiki Level One Certificate
- full-day immersive group class (Private, semi-private or group classed can be scheduled separately also)
- $200.00 +tx, class sizes are limited to 6 participants
- Cost includes manual, lunch & Reiki Level 1 Certificate