Reiki for Pets
When it comes to caring for our furry friends, the ancient Japanese technique of Reiki can be a helpful tool for an animal's physical healing, as well as to alleviate stress, anxiety, depression, fear and aid in their general wellness.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a powerful natural system that unlocks the flow of vital energy, restoring and balancing the energy systems in all living things. This natural healing system is complete within itself, yet acts synergistically with all other healing methods. Restored balance enables the body to initiate healing and reduce healing time. Proper PH balance is restored, cells reactivate, free radicals are destroyed, and healing time is reduced. Physical, mental and emotional stresses are eliminated or effectively reduced.
What happens during a session?
During a session the animal's comfort, safety and feelings of trust and security are of utmost importance, which is why we offer In-person treatments at the pet's home whether that is a living room floor, kennel, paddock, barn stall etc. Distance treatments are also offered and you can read more about them below.
- The first session is 90mins, with 30mins of discovery and debrief conversation with the pet owner. The pet treatment portion is generally 45mins to 1-hour in length.
- Follow-up sessions are 1hour
- For locations 10km or more outside of Binbrook Ontario, there is a travel fee added to the total cost. Distance treatments can also be arranged (see below).
How can Reiki benefit your animals?
- Soothing and calming highly strung, hyperactive or stressed animals
- Helps to alleviate lethargy and depression
- Helps with transitions such as moving house, introduction to, or loss of, another pet.
- Helps rescued animals adjust to their new surroundings
- Provides comfort, relief from pain, fear or anxiety
- Provides relief from the effects of arthritis, rheumatism and other debilitating conditions
- Accelerates the healing of post-surgical trauma, wounds, breaks and sprains
- Delays the onset and progression of certain diseases
- Energizing and revitalizing an older animal
BOOK A REIKI TREATMENT for Your Pet
~ $80+ tx, Initial 1.5-hour Reiki Treatment
~ $60+ tx, Follow-up 1-hour Reiki Treatments
For locations 10km or more outside of Binbrook Ontario, there is a travel fee added to the total cost.
~ See Distance Reiki Treatments below.
Distance Reiki Treatments for Your Pet
The wonderful healing properties of Reiki know no boundaries. Reiki energies can be sent to any animal anywhere across the world. With Distance Reiki, your pet can receive the benefits of Reiki without stopping what they are doing and you have no need to take them anywhere.
About the distance treatment:
· The first session is 90mins, with the pet treatment portion generally 45mins - 1 hour in length
· A 15 minute animal discovery conversation is had with the owner via a phone call, before the first treatment and each treatment has a 15 minute debrief email for the owner afterwards
· Follow-up sessions are 1 hour in length and a treatment plan will be discussed with the owner based on the initial treatment
Cost of the distance treatment:
~$60 + tx for the initial 90-minute Distance Reiki for Pet treatment
~$40 + tx for follow-up 60-minute Distance Reiki for Pet treatment