The healing focus of energy therapy promotes self-healing, well-being, balance, personal development
and spiritual growth.
Why it Works
For many people, feelings of being overwhelmed, anxious, and tired become a way of life. Living this way can lead to health problems. Additionally, situations such as conflict in relationships, both personal and professional, being unproductive and unhappy at work, can easily and consistently develop. These types of issues, which originate from physical, emotional, and mental stress are ideally suited for treatment with modalities such as Reiki and Integrated Energy Therapy (IET).
Energy therapy acknowledges that negative life experiences create emotions such as anger, fear, anxiety, worry, stress, resentment, guilt, sadness etc. and that these emotions become trapped in specific areas of the physical body. Trapped emotions, often called energy blocks, create physical, emotional and mental disharmony.
THE BENEFITS OF ENERGY THERAPY
- Rapid stress reduction
- Relief from pain, anxiety & depression
- Improved sleep and digestion
- A greater sense of well-being
- Relief of headaches, cold symptoms, flu symptoms, strains, sprains and even the side effects of cancer treatments.
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process.
- The continued use of Reiki treatments when you are not sick will manifest itself as self- confidence and self-assurance.
- It speeds the healing of injuries
- Gently realigns and detoxifies the body
- Aids in the recovery from emotional trauma.
- Provides long-term relief because it heals at the source of illness, whether it is at the physical, emotional or mental level.
How it Works
During the Reiki healing session the client is fully clothed, laying face up on a massage table. The practitioner will place her hands lightly on or slightly above different parts of your body.
Reiki energy is guided by the highest intelligence and always heals what is most important first. It will help to heal what the client is able to deal with at that time. It is like peeling back the layers of an onion. You cannot remove the bottom layer without first peeling back all of the top layers.
The Reiki practitioner cannot promise the client any "specific" results since everyone is uniquely different in how they respond to the healing energies, but they can promise that every person that experiences a Reiki treatment, receives healing benefits.
It is a safe, gentle, supportive method that can be used to release negative patterns of the past, to provide healing for the physical body, as well as to help empower and bring balance to your life. It is an extremely effective healing modality for those who are drawn to it.
- 1-hour Reiki Treatment
- 1.5-hour Integrated Energy Therapy Treatment
- 1-hour Reiki Treatment for Your Pet