Coaching Client In-take Form
Welcome to coaching!
I look forward to working with you. I am deeply committed to helping you create and achieve your vision in your life, career or business. Together we will explore what you want and what your natural and most powerful way of achieving it is. It’s important that we have a clear understanding about our work together. Please read the agreement carefully before signing.
You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes, resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
1. Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest and the truest in you.
2. Provide safety, encouragement and support; and environment in which you can relax and explore.
3. Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make.
4. Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights.
5. Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board.
6. Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness.
7. Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
I expect that you, as my client, will:
1. Cultivate a core honesty with yourself.
2. Take responsibility for creating value and results for yourself.
3. Be open to my feedback and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you.
4. Take ownership for your progress and your accomplishments.
5. Keep your regularly scheduled appointments, as the results of our work together are cumulative. The best results happen because of your consistency and follow-through.
I am committed to keeping all contacts, information and records confidential, except in cases required by law. From time to time, information may be shared with other coaches for feedback purposes; however the client, along with any other identifying information, will always remain anonymous.
Coaching Retainer Usage & Payment Details:
Your retainer payment is billed monthly, or bi-monthly depending on your choice of weekly or bi-weekly session. There is a one-month minimum agreement, you may cancel future months at any time (partial months will not be refunded).
I have read and understand the terms of the agreement above, please sign your name and fill in the date below:
It is truly an honour to have you as my client and I can’t wait to see the magic coaching produces for you!
Caroline Watters xo